But can your local Cheesecake Factory do THIS? 😳 Our sweet-meets-savory Balsamic Fig and Mascarpone pint was inspired by our CEO Natasha Case after she lived in Rome for a year. The pint itself is complete with fig pieces (grown in California) and swirled up real good with rich balsamic vinegar. It makes our pints great to experiment with to make fun dessert concoctions.
Okay, this one is really easy. We're not playing around. You'll have an unbeatable pie in four easy steps and one hour later.
What You’ll Need:
• 1 pre-made graham cracker pie crust
• 1 cup cream cheese, softened
• 1/2 cup powdered sugar
• 1 pint Coolhaus Balsamic Fig & Mascarpone, softened
1. Spread the Balsamic Fig & Mascarpone ice cream evenly into the graham cracker pie crust.
2. Freeze for 1 hour.
3. Mix the cream cheese and powdered sugar together until smooth.
4. Spread evenly on top of ice cream and freeze.
5. Top with some figs and serve immediately!