Breakfast for dinner? Dessert for breakfast? Either way you slice it, it’s sweet!
You Will Need:
1 Pint Coolhaus Buttered French Toast Ice Cream
8 slices Bread (we like thick Texas toast or Challah)
4 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- Let the pint melt overnight in the fridge
- In the morning, pour the melted pint into a bowl and whisk in the eggs.
- Melt one tablespoon of butter in a medium skillet
- Dip one piece of bread at a time into the ice cream egg mixture, turning over to coat.
- Once the skillet is hot and the butter is melted, place two pieces of dipped bread on the hot skillet. Cook each side for 2 min.
- Remove from stove and cover in butter, syrup, more ice cream, and candied pecans.