If you're anything like us, when Wednesday strikes we're already looking for all the ways we're going to break our diets on the weekend. If this resonates, we have just the breakfast recipe for you.
Behold...our salted caramel breakfast puddings! You can make these with our new Dairy Free Salted Caramel pint! It was one of our more challenging pints to make because we had to learn how to create the rich, delicious flavor of caramel and toffee without butter. But no challenge is too hard for us in the world of ice cream. The chocolate chunks in the pint are also top quality and low melt, so they will get gooey very fast in this recipe. :)
Without further ado...
What You’ll Need:
• 4 eggs
• 1 pint Dairy Free Salted Caramel, melted
• 8 ea croissants, Eggo waffles, or Eggo pancakes
• 1 jar dulce de leche
1. Break up the bread into small chunks, about the size of walnuts. Put chunks into a bowl.
2. Whisk the eggs into the salted caramel until fully combined.
3. Pour over bread then let sit in fridge overnight.
4. Heat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 6-piece muffin tin with pan spray.
5. Add 1 teaspoon dulce de leche to the bottom of each tin.
6. Evenly divide the bread pudding mixture among the muffin cups.
7. Bake until springy and set for about 30 minutes.
8. Invert and serve warm!