1 pint Buttered French Toast ice cream, melted
8 oz Bread/Croissants/Waffles (or any other bread-like thing you enjoy)
1 jar Dulce de Leche
- Break up bread/waffles/croissants (or any other bread-like thing you enjoy) into small walnut sized chunks.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs and melted Buttered French Toast ice cream until fully combined and pour over bread.
- Let the mixture sit overnight in the fridge.
- In the morning, heat oven to 350F and spray a 6-piece muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Add 1 teaspoon of dulce de leche/caramel to the bottom of each tin and evenly divide the bread pudding mixture among the muffin cups.
- Bake until springy and set (about 30 minutes).
- Invert and serve warm