Get thicc or pie trying. Our Chocolate Molten Cake makes for a decadent German Chocolate Pie in five easy steps. The pint itself is also gluten-free (fudge and cake pieces and all), so feel free to eat to your heart’s content 🍫
Pick up your own pint at Albertsons, Safeway, Big Y, Hy-Vee, Kroger, Ralphs, Harris Teeter, Raley’s, Publix, Schnucks, Wegmans, Luckys, Barons, Fresh Thyme, The Fresh Market, and more!
This is one easy-as-pie pie. Check out the how-to below!
What You’ll Need:
• Oreos pie crust
• 1 T butter, melted
• 1 pint Coolhaus Chocolate Molten Cake ice cream, softened
• 1 cup sweetened, shredded coconut
• ¾ cup sweetened condensed milk
1. Spread 1 pint of Chocolate Molten Cake evenly on top of crust.
2. Freeze for 1 hour.
3. While freezing, combine the coconut and condensed milk.
4. Remove pie from freezer. Spread coconut condensed milk evenly on top of the ice cream.
5. Serve immediately! Top with a (generous) scoop of Chocolate Molten Cake!