Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching and, if you’re anything like us, you probably a. completely forgot and are panic-ordering bae things from Amazon or b. are genuinely not interested in the holiday and are instead opting for a #treatyoself day.
Regardless, we’ve got you covered.
Pick up some pints, make some brownies, and get crafty with these fun VDay inspired layered jars.
What you’ll need:
- 3 – 5 of your favorite Coolhaus pint flavor (or, mix and match), cut horizontally into four circular slabs
- One 9 x 13” tray of brownies, already baked (we like this recipe)
- Six 8 oz. mason jars
- A round cookie cutter, glass, or a knife to cut circles
This is how we do it:
- Use your cookie cutter to cut circles out of the brownies and pint slices
- Layer them, alternating between ice cream and brownies, into each mason jar starting with brownies
- Freeze about 20 minutes
- Top with your favorite whipped cream and sprinkles combo