We’ve all been there. You’ve invited the whole squad over to watch the big game or the pre-event red carpet, the latest episode of This is Us or the music award show.
You’ve stocked up on Casamigos and decently priced wine from Costco and you’ve Postmate’d your favorite authentic Italian pizza joint.
But, sh*t. What are going to do for dessert?
Don’t worry, we’ve got you.
This pizookie (pizza + cookie) recipe takes less than 5 minutes to make and even less time to devour with friends.
Whip it and top with a massive scoop pile of your favorite Coolhaus flavor or mix and match from our Crowd Pleaser bundle to find your perfect combo.
You will need:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tsp of vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350
- Melt the butter in a 9 – 10” cast iron skillet (you can do this on the stove or in the oven)
- Add the brown sugar and whisk.
- Whisk in the vanilla and egg
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda to the wet ingredients and combine
- Mix in the chocolate chips
- Bake for 20 minutes (ish) until just still slightly gooey in the middle and golden around the edges.
- Top with your favorite Coolhaus ice cream and eat it straight out of the skillet