Dirty Mint Chip

Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 5 customer ratings
(5 customer reviews)
11.665

‘BUCK MINT-STER FULLER’

Fresh local and organic mint leaves, brown sugar and semi-sweet chips

NUTRITION FACTS: Serving Size: 120g, Servings Per Container 3 Amount Per Serving: Calories 260 Total Fat 11g (14% DV) Sat. Fat 7g (35% DV) Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 30mg (10% DV) Sodium 80mg (3% DV) Total Carbohydrate 35g (13% DV) Dietary Fiber 2g (7% DV) Sugars 30g Includes 7g Added Sugars Protein 4g Vitamin D (0% DV) Calcium (10% DV) Iron (0% DV) Potassium (4% DV) *Daily Values (% DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
INGREDIENTS: Milk, Cream, Nonfat Milk, Organic Cane Sugar, Fresh Mint Leaves, Dark Brown Sugar, Organic Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla), Salt, Guar Gum, Carob Bean Gum, Acacia Gum

5 reviews for Dirty Mint Chip

  1. Rated 5 out of 5

    Mark

    My favorite! The best mint chip out there. So refreshing!

  2. Rated 5 out of 5

    Raina

    THIS IS HOW MINT CHIP ICE CREAM SHOULD BE!!! I am typically not a mint person, but this mint is like mint straight from the garden!!!

  3. Rated 5 out of 5

    Rita

    Hands down my favorite mint of all time!!

  4. Rated 5 out of 5

    Felicia

    This mint chip has ruined all other mint ice cream for me. Honestly, delicious!

  5. Rated 5 out of 5

    Monica

    Even if you aren’t a mint lover this flavor LITERALLY will change your mind. It’s got real mint leaves in it! Such a sophisticated take on a classic. Hard not to eat in one sitting.

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *