Milk & Cookie Crumb

Chocolate cookie ice cream with a chocolate cookie crumb swirl

Out of stock

NUTRITION FACTS: Serving Size: 120g, Servings Per Container 3 Amount Per Serving: Calories 330 Total Fat 20g (31% DV) Sat. Fat 12g (60% DV) Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 30mg Sodium 115mg (5% DV) Total Carbohydrate 32g (11% DV) Dietary Fiber 4g (16% DV) Sugars 28g Protein 5g Vitamin A (0% DV) Vitamin C (0% DV) Calcium (15% DV) Iron (8% DV) *Daily Values (% DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
INGREDIENTS: Milk, Cream, Organic Cane Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Cookies and Cream Pieces (Sugar, Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Palm and Kernel Oil, Alkalized Cocoa, Corn Flour, Salt, Baking Soda, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Coconut Oil), Cookie Crumb Swirl (Soybean Oil, Powdered Sugar [Sugar Cornstarch], Unbleached, Unenriched Wheat Flour, Sugar, Palm Oil, Alkalized Cocoa, Salt, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin), Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Acacia Gum
Contains: , , ,
Made in a facility that also processes nuts, tree nuts and peanuts.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Milk & Cookie Crumb”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.