Thai Town Crunch

12

Thai tea ice cream and white chocolate covered fortune cookies

NUTRITION FACTS: Serving Size: 120g, Servings Per Container 3 Amount Per Serving: Calories 240 Total Fat 19g (29% DV) Sat. Fat 12g (60% DV) Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 45mg Sodium 60mg (3% DV) Total Carbohydrate 27g (9% DV) Dietary Fiber 3g (12% DV) Sugars 23g Protein 5g Vitamin A (0% DV) Vitamin C (0% DV) Calcium (15% DV) Iron (0% DV) *Daily Values (% DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
INGREDIENTS: Milk, Cream, Organic Cane Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Organic Ceylon Black Tea, Fortune Cookie Pieces (Bleached, Enriched Wheat Flour [Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Malted Barley Flour], Water, Cane Sugar, Vegetable Shortening, Eggs, Vanilla, Sugar, Palm and Kernel Oil, Whey, Nonfat Milk, Titanium Dioxide Color, Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Vanilla. May contain less than 1% of the following: Egg Shade), Water, Annatto, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Salt, Cardamom, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Acacia Gum
Contains: , ,
Made in a facility that also processes nuts, tree nuts and peanuts.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Thai Town Crunch”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.