Dairy Free Horchata Sammie

11.9983333

Horchata Rice Milk & Cinnamon Frozen Dessert with Snickerdoodle Cookies

NUTRITION FACTS: Serving Size (150g), Servings Per Container 1, Amount Per Serving Calories 430, Total Fat 18g (28% DV) Sat. Fat 2.5g (13% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg, Sodium 190mg (8% DV) Total Carbohydrate 63g (21% DV) Dietary Fiber 4g (16% DV), Sugars 36g Protein 4g Vitamin A (0% DV) Vitamin C (0% DV) Calcium (2% DV) Iron 10% DV) *Daily Values (% DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
INGREDIENTS: DF HORCHATA: Pure Cane Sugar, Safflower Oil, Brown Rice Flour, Organic Natural Cocoa Butter, Pea Protein, Tapioca Syrup, Natural Flavors, Cornstarch, Cinnamon, Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum SNICKERDOODLE COOKIE: Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour,Enriched, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine, Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Organic Brown Sugar, Canola Oil, Organic Whole Grain Brown Rice, Rice Syrup, Grape Juice, Cinnamon, Salt, Baking Soda, Baking Powder.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Dairy Free Horchata Sammie”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.