Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Sammie

(1 customer review)

Double Chocolate + Cookies & Cream

NUTRITION FACTS: Serving Size: ½ Sand, (54g), Amount Per Serving and % DV*: Calories 250 Calories from Fat 107 Total Fat 14g (22% DV) Sat. Fat 8g (41% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 20mg (6% DV) Sodium 165mg (7% DV) Total Carbohydrate 39g (13%DV) Dietary Fiber 0.5g (2% DV) Sugars 29g Protein 5g Vitamin A (4% DV) Vitamin C (1% DV) Calcium (10% DV) Iron (6% DV) *Daily Values (% DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
INGREDIENTS: Double Chocolate Chip Cookie- Unbleached All-Purpose Flour, Pure Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla), Cocoa Powder, Brown Sugar, Butter (Cream, Salt), Whole Eggs, Natural Vanilla, Salt, Baking Soda, Water, Fruit Juice & Dextrin Cookies & Cream Ice Cream- Milk, Heavy Cream, Sugar, Cookie Pieces (Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Organic Powdered Sugar [Organic Sugar, Organic Corn Starch], Organic Sugar, Organic Palm Fruit Oil [Expeller Pressed], Cocoa [Processed with Alkali], Unsweetened Chocolate, Salt, Soy Lecithin), Salt, Stabilizer (dextrose, guar gum, locust bean gum)
Contains: , , ,

1 review for Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Sammie

  1. Me (verified owner)

    This sammie is so balanced… I’m obsessed. My kids favorite!

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.