Shopping Cart

Your cart is empty

Continue Shopping

Cookies & Cream Ice Cream Cones 3-Pack

$14.00
$60.00 Order Minimum for Ice Cream
Buy It Locally
Cookies and cream ice cream with a white chocolate coated chocolate waffle cone
We started churning out ice cream in 2008 & towed a broken down truck to a music festival. All our flavors are just as adventurous, and we love em for it. Like the Cookies & Cream Cone. Chocolate, cream and nowhere to go? Sign us up for a gender-bendy good time.
3 servings per container, Serving size 1 Cone (91g), Amount per serving & % Daily Value: Calories 310, Total Fat 19g (24%), Saturated Fat 8g (24%), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 20mg (7%), Sodium 130mg (6%), Total Carbohydrate 35g (13%), Dietary Fiber 1g (4%), Total Sugars 25g, Includes 22g Added Sugars (44%), Protein 4g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0%), Calcium 88mg (6%), Iron 1mg (6%), Potassium 192mg (4%) *The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Cookies & Cream Ice Cream - [Ice Cream (Milk, Cream, Sugar, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Gum Acacia), Cookie Crumb Swirl (Soybean Oil, Powdered Sugar [Sugar, Cornstarch], Chocolate Cookie Crumb [Unbleached, Unenriched Wheat Flour, Sugar, Palm Oil, Cocoa {Processed with Alkali}, Salt, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor)], Chocolate Waffle Cone - (Unbleached Wheat Flour, Sugar, Cocoa {Processed with Alkali}, Soybean Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Salt), White Chocolate Coating - (Powered Sugar [Cane Sugar, Corn Starch], Soybean Oil, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Chocolate Cookies (Sugar, Unenriched Wheat Flour, Coconut Oil, Cocoa {Processed with Alkali}, Natural Cocoa, Palm Oil, Salt). Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat. Manufactured In A Facility That Also Produces Egg, Peanut, Tree Nuts.

Super Premium

Real Ingredients

No Bovine Growth Hormones

Cookies & Cream Ice Cream Cones 3-Pack

$14.00

FAQS

  • Why am I craving Coolhaus?

    Because Coolhaus has the most incredible ice cream novelties that you can take down right out of the freezer with so many yummy combinations and unique flavors and the creamiest pints you can possibly tuck your spoon into! Plus we have a great mission behind our brand of empowering the next generation of diverse entrepreneurs! Learn more here (link to Blog post about social entrepreneurship mission).

  • Can one brand make incredible dairy products AND dairy-free products?

    No doubt! While our original line was all dairy, all the time, our new line (available in sammies, cones, cups and pints) is made from an extremely innovative base of peas, brown rice and cocoa butter... it's the 'creamiest' vegan base out there and is top eight allergen free... and good for the planet!

  • What is an ice cream 'novelty?' Glad you asked: (link to blog about history of novelties)

    What is a women-founded and led and LGBTQ+ founded and led brand? This means that our origins speak to diverse founders - Coolhaus was created by a lesbian couple (now married with two children, so we are mom-founded and led too!) and the business is still led by Natasha Case, one of the founders.

  • How are frozen items shipped?

    We use styrofoam coolers with dry ice to keep your order frozen.

  • Can I choose what day my ice cream is delivered?

    No. Orders are shipped based on transit time. You will receive tracking information once it has been shipped.

  • Can I mix and match pints, sammies, multipacks and mini cups?

    Absolutely! We highly recommend you try everything we make.

  • Is Our ice cream Kosher?

    No.

  • Tell me more about Shipping Estimates.

    Your package will arrive in 5 – 10 business days (or less) from the day we receive your order. Orders received with longer transit locations than shipping days left in the week will be held for shipment the following Monday. Using Standard shipping, your package will arrive Tuesday through Friday.

  • When do you ship?

    We ship Monday through Friday using UPS but our frozen shipments can’t be in transit over the weekend so we are not able to deliver your package on a Saturday, Sunday, Monday or a UPS holiday. We cannot ship outside of the United States.

  • Where can I find tracking information?

    When the shipping label is created you will receive an email with your tracking number.