For when you can’t decide if you want ice cream, pie, or cheesecake.
You Will Need:
1 3/4 cups Pretzels
1/4 cup Sugar
1 stick (1/2 cup) Butter, melted
2 pints Coolhaus Farmer’s Market Strawberry Cheesecake
12 (ish) Fresh Strawberries
2 Tbsp Chocolate Sauce, Melted Chocolate or Magic Shell
- Crush the pretzels as small as you can get them. You are looking for a sand like texture with larger pea sized pieces for some texture. You can do this in a food processor (definitely the easiest way), by placing them in a plastic bag and banging them a few times, or just grab your trusty kitchen knife and a cutting board.
- Add the sugar and the melted butter to the crushed pretzels and stir to combine
- Press this “dough” into a 9” pie plate
- Bake for 12 minutes at 350
- Let cool
- Fill with Coolhaus Farmer’s Market Strawberry Cheesecake
- When almost ready to serve, top with sliced strawberries and drizzle with chocolate sauce